Friends Forum

Forum Home > Hemp-EaZe Testimonials > Hemp-EaZe Tattoo Balm, there is no substitute for color retention

Darcy Stoddard

We've gotten some nice testimonies about the Hemp-EaZe Tattoo Balm;

Here's what people are saying...

....... I Became enlightened to the extraordinary healing properties of Hemp-Root.

The non-narcotic, yet cannabinoid rich root Is a true healing catalyst when partnerd with the

handful of organically grown ingredients.

When properly applied to fresh Ink, there is no substitute for color retention, promotion of a natural

"peeling" process, and relieving the dry, irritated, itchy symptoms.

~D.j. Ownby - Illustrator, Tattoo Artist

.......... My boyfriend used some Hemp-EaZe balm on his latest tattoo to see

how well it would heal...and you guessed it, it healed up quicker than any of

his other tattoos and with less flaking. Very nice! :)

~Nicole E. Marquez

............. I don't know if I told you but besides being the publisher/owner of NUG Magazine and

other businesses, I also tattoo.

So I got my wife to let me finish her sleeve a few weeks ago and give the Hemp-Eaze tattoo balm a full run

through to heal her new ink! 1 WEEK! It cut her healing time in half! I put it all in the review…I think you will dig it.

~Ben G. Rowin , Publisher, Nug Magazine | Tattoo Artist

http://nugmag.com/october-2010-product-reviews/

--

Peace and Hempy Healing

Darcy

"Healing at The ROOT of the Problem"

June 11, 2012 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darcy Stoddard

hey ya know Products with petroleum Jelly should be avoided in caring for a new tattoo.

Neosporin is a MAJOR FOUL! It is lethal to ink.

Aquaphor is better than any Petroleum based product, but the skin still heals as if it is left to its own devices and unprotected from external conditions.

The organic oils in Hemp-EaZe Tattoo Balm infused in it's slightly heavier waxes gives the skin a "seal" of antiseptic protection, is water repellent, absorbs quickly, yet easily washes off with dye-free antibacterial soap and hands.

--

Peace and Hempy Healing

Darcy

"Healing at The ROOT of the Problem"

June 11, 2012 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.